- EmailLargeFile service does not allow storage or transfer of any illegal, explicit or
pornographic materials including but not limited to content intended to incite or solicit
violence, harm, or crime of any kind.
- Do not attempt to send unlawful information or perform any illegal actions via this site. Any unlawful activity will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- The site is not designed or recommended for use as a permanent file storage. Please ask your recipients to retrieve the information as soon as possible.
- We make our best to deliver e-mail to all requested recipients, unless the address is included in either global block lists or our opt-out list.
- Up to 50 files can be sent per day. This and other limitations may be removed in the paid version of the site.
- We do not send email submitted by unregistered users to .GOV email addresses.
- EmailLargeFile.com data transfer is encrypted via 256-bit AES SSL certificate.
- Since EmailLargeFile.com is open to general public, the site owners cannot be held responsible for the content or validity of the information submitted or transferred via this site.
- The site owners are not responsible for mistyped, misfiled, or misdirected information.
- Both Senders and Recipients are responsible for checking any and all transferred files for viruses and malware using appropriate tools and agree not to hold the site owners responsible for checking files.
- We reserve our right to provide ToU violators and their related data including e-mail addresses to 3rd parties including but not limited to internet authorities and law enforcement organizations.
- We reserve our right to ban any e-mail or IP address from using our service for any reason without further explanation.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR AS REQUIRED BY LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND EmailLargeFile DOES NOT MAKE ANY SPECIFIC COMMITMENTS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SERVICE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON'T MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT: (A) THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE; (B) THE SPECIFIC FEATURES OF THE SERVICE, OR ITS ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS; OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT YOU SUBMIT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE ON THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EmailLargeFile and Pixel Transitions LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, GOODWILL, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS; PUNITIVE DAMAGES CAUSED BY: ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES ON THE SERVICE; PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE; ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE; ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF THE SERVICE; ANY VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; ANY CONTENT WHETHER SUBMITTED BY A USER OF EmailLargeFile, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF CONTENT; AND/OR THE REMOVAL OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY CONTENT. THIS PROVISION APPLIES TO ANY CLAIM, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM ASSERTED IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EmailLargeFile and Pixel Transitions LLC, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Service.